Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Super tired

I don't know why but I woke up super tired today, stayed super tired all day, and am now, after a full day of work, super tired. I'd go to bed now but I'm hungry and haven't had supper.

I'd like to blame R for my being super tired, but it may or may not be his fault. He had the fan blowing on us all night last night, and it kept waking me up. It was too cool for me and it was noisier than I like. It's a different pedestal fan than we used to use, plus I haven't had it up there since last fall. I'm a picky sleeper, so the introduction of new stuff is irksome.

He says he can't sleep without it and I can't sleep with it. Sounds like an impasse. But I'm super tired and not in the mood to deal with it. I'm sure we'll figure it out like we do every year. For the record, he's super tired too and he says he needs it to sleep, so why is he tired? Hmmm.

It was a busy day at work. I ran bills for the attorneys to check, set up a couple of new law clerks (confusingly, with the same first name), dealt with the usual bitchiness from the usual bitches, and when I came home for lunch there was nothing to eat. We were gone so much this weekend we have no food in the house. I'm currently snacking on walnuts and Triscuits when what I really want is a handful of kettle-cooked potato chips. I suppose being out of food isn't all bad...

Enough for now. I'm super tired.

No comments: