Thursday, May 29, 2008

TGIT

Thank God It's Thursday. Even though it was a short week, it felt long and today was really long. Half of the attorneys were out of the office for much of this week and the other half were in and out, mostly out. That left B1 and B2 to have a B-fest. I shut my office door this morning just to avoid hearing any more. Thank God I Don't Work Fridays (TGIDWF).

I'm going to be marking stuff for a garage sale tonight and maybe tomorrow night. The neighborhood sale is Saturday but I've got a baby shower to attend. That leaves R to manage the sale which works out well for me except for driving to another town for the baby shower. Oh well, it's for my soon to arrive grandchild so it's all good.

We're trying to leave the A/C off as long as we can but this weekend may do it. Last Sunday when I worked upstairs in my office it was really hot in there, and outside it was 96! That's crazy hot but it's cooled off since. The house still has some residual coolness, especially on the first floor, so we'll see how it goes. It's supposed to be hot again tomorrow.

R is home now and we're going to relax on the deck with a glass of wine before we cook supper. Gotta go relax now.

No comments: