Health update: I tried an ancient remedy today and I must say I feel much better. My nose isn't running as much and I have a bit more energy. I even vacuumed the rug and hung some hooks in the closet today.
My remedy was a couple of DayQuil liqui-tabs. They remedy is ancient because they expired in August, 2006. At least now I can throw the box away.
We had a real supper tonight. R grilled a couple of chicken breasts and fixed some potatoes and salads. Since we haven't felt well, dinner has been hit and miss with lots of easy soups and stuff. Yesterday we went to On The Border for supper because 1. We love their chips and salsa, 2. We could have margaritas, and 3. We could order spicy food which we can taste even through a head cold. Plus it got us out of the house for a while.
I worked in my office with my new Quicken and Turbo Tax updates. Must be a new year! I did a quick look at my tax liability for 2007 and it looks higher than I think it should. Hope I don't forget to make my last estimated payment on the 15th. It's easy to see how a person could get behind. Those estimates sneak up on you.
I've got contract work from two clients to work on and a third will come soon. I've really got to stay on task, but the extra cash from the year-end work and reporting will be nice.
Okay, I must be feeling better. I'm looking past my red nose and thinking about getting something done. I feel more like myself tonight than I have in almost a week.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Ancient medicine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment