We got more snow today and are supposed to have more by tomorrow morning. It's pretty enough, but I'm kind of over it after the weeks of snow on the ground in December. I think I'm more tired of walking through slush, having my car drip onto my garage floor (and then into the sub-room in my basement), and worrying about slipperiness. I'm not one of those people who can walk easily on icy pavement. I walk like an old lady, baby steps, scared I'll fall. Dumb thing is I never do. I guess I'm just not sure-footed.
I have been walking this week, but haven't got back to running yet. Now with the snow, my return to running will be delayed some more unless it's cleared off again by Sunday. Oh well. It'll be there when I'm ready for it. Just for me, at my pace. The routes I run aren't going anywhere.
Can I still call it running when I get back to it and my pace is barely ahead of a 79-year old with a walker? I guess I can call it whatever I want. If it's running to me, it's running.
I love making up my own definitions. Next I'm going to define my body type: Fit-ish.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Winter returns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment