I took a melatonin (sp?) just now so I should have about 30 minutes before I can't stay awake. We'll see. Dr. Gott said it's not habit forming and can be helpful but if that's true, why isn't everyone taking them?
Truth is, I don't need a darn thing to fall asleep. I fall asleep like a person falling to the ground after being hit in the head with a club. Insomniacs everywhere would be envious. My problem is I wake up, need to pee (dang that aging bladder) and then can't fall back asleep. Lately, it's been because I ache, especially my left leg and foot. And my left shoulder. If I wasn't a freakin' perfect specimen (ha!) I'd be worried about a heart attack. I think the real problem is my stupid mattress. At least that's what Lindsay Wagner would have me believe.
So that's the reason for the melatonin (sp?). I'd better go get my pj's on before I drop like a rock.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Set the timer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment