Okay, I've got to do something. Quick. I don't like the D word but we're reaching the point where it has to at least be considered. But I can't consider it until all of the pumpkin pie is gone, right? And pumpkin is nutritious, right? So if I eat the pie for breakfast, it's basically the breakfast of champions, right?
I ate the last piece of pecan pie today. I think it's the only piece I ate, so I believe I deserved it. And I never got more than a bite of the apple pie.
I'll try to go for fruits and veggies this week, and snack on nuts and dried fruits. I hate diets but can usually manage some improvement by just eating healthy. Home-made pizza is healthy, right? It better be -- my dough is rising now.
We had a great Thanksgiving and were able to see all three kids and their families. Yesterday we were at my mom's with my family which was also fun. Today, we just chilled. Took naps. Watched "Big" on AMC (possibly the most annoying channel ever for commercial interruptions) and who doesn't like a good Tom Hanks movie? I ran the sweeper, R went and got groceries for the week, we ran a couple of errands, but mostly just chilled. Tonight we'll plant our butts in front of the TV and will probably enjoy some popcorn later. Nutritious!
Why is it when we have a four-day weekend it makes it even harder to go back to work on Monday? We're posting charges for the spring semester this week, so things will start cooking in the Business Office. Let's hope I can keep up. This will be my first time on my own.
We watched the best documentary last night, "Young at Heart." It was really charming and well done. Made me wish I could sing. And wish I was 80.
Okay, gotta go check the pizza dough.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Diet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment