Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Itchy and scratchy and more

I don't know what it is, but the winter weather has wreaked havoc with the skin on my legs. The past couple of days I can't scratch them enough which of course doesn't help one little bit. I took a quick bath last night and added sesame oil to the tub, rubbing some on afterwards. Today I've lotioned them up a couple of times. Still itch.

Let's see. What else. My face is broken out and I'm overdue for a haircut on Saturday. I ate my way through the leftovers over lunch today and my pants were tight all afternoon. That gave me the hiccups tonight. I'm lovely.

Speaking of breakouts, don't you think it's about time I outgrew them? Fifty-one freakin' years old? I still have oily skin? On the plus side, I've been told (but I'm not sure I believe it) that I'm not very wrinkled for my age. Well there should be some perk to a shiny nose and forehead, don't you think? Even a perk I'm not sure I believe?

Wah wah wah. I must be hormonal. Sorry about that.

I just bought a new bottle of daily vitamins for women over 50! It's supposed to have something special in it for memory. Ironically, I can't remember what it is.

What else. I may as well get all the whining out of the way. I've also got bowel issues but I won't bore you with the details. I think "bowel issues" provides enough information on the subject. Unfortunately, weight loss has not been a side effect.

Work goes well. I really enjoy my co-workers which is a revelation. My boss is a little "Aspergers" but being socially awkward is better than being a snob anyday. I did get an e-mail from my old boss today after I told him where to find some payroll information. He said he missed me. And that was even after I sent him another big bill over the weekend. I'm freakin' indispensible.

Wow. In addition to dry skin and bowel issues, I think I have ADD. I have the attention span of a gnat, and am just as annoying. Again, sorry about that.

No comments: