Yay! Tomorrow is Friday. Saturday is Halloween. And I hear we're gaining an hour on Sunday. I'm not sure about that one yet, but that would be great.
I caught up R's books tonight so all I have to do tomorrow is one day's work and then run his statements. That's a good feeling.
Today at work I was finally able to reconcile some accounts that I had neglected for the past (I'm so ashamed) four months. I couldn't remember how to do it! My notes made no sense! But I got one done and I think I'm back in the groove now. I'll wrap it up tomorrow.
Update on my Sunday manicure: today I noticed the first chip on my index fingers. I think that's pretty awesome so I now I have a new favorite nail polish. I even had a compliment on my nails this week!
I played bunco last night. Didn't win anything. I also didn't overeat which made me proud of myself. It seems like everyone in the group is a good cook so that's a challenge.
Man I'm boring! I need to shake out my brain. Clearly I can't write and watch The Office and 30 Rock at the same time.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
TGIF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment