Monday, October 19, 2009

Why do I ache?

What's going on with my muscles? I ached most of last week. Friday I felt better. I figured I had a tiny bit of a bug and I was over it. Today I ache again. My calves feel like I ran a mile for the first time in a year.....but of course I didn't.

Did I have a charley-horse in the night and not remember it? My arms ache too, so that doesn't make sense. I thought I slept well, although I got up once to pee. That's no big deal though, and it happens most nights. I'm a little tired but not hugely so. I just ache.

Some days, being 52 just plain sucks. My daughter is training for a marathon and I'm groaning when I get up off the couch. Maybe a hot bath later will help soothe it.

Okay, enough old lady talk.

I want some new shoes. There -- now I'm out of my aging funk.

No comments: