I dreamed last night that I was an evil genius. In the light of day, my plot to destroy humanity (who dreams like that?) is pretty stupid, but when I awoke from my dream I was shaken that I would even come up with something so evil.
I'm NOT evil...really I'm not!
My evil plot was to apply thin layers of joint compound to either side of the walls of a highway underpass, one discreet layer at a time. This would make the underpass opening, over time, grow narrower and narrower until eventually, large semis and other vehicles could not maneuver through it and would then collide beneath it. Bwa ha ha ha hah!
And somehow this was going to allow me to take over the world. Sounds more like a plot concocted by an evil moron.
I was appalled at two things. One: that I would, even in my dreams, attempt to take over the world. Two: that by watching a TLC program on drywall repair I would turn it around into something evil. Maybe I should give up TV all together. For the sake of humanity.
Or maybe......NOT!
Bwa ha ha ha hah!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Evil genius
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment