I've got a new bottle of shampoo to try when I take my shower later. I don't know about you, but every time I open a new bottle of shampoo, even if it's a brand I've been using, I anticipate miracles will happen to my hair. I think it will be thick, shiny, manageable, and perhaps have a little wave. All with no fuss.
Hope in a bottle.
It never turns out that way, but I still hope. Every time.
I was up early this morning finishing up work in my office so we ran errands later this morning. Then we came home and started cleaning house. It feels good to smell and see clean surfaces. I've been so busy that it's been a while and I really do like a clean house. I hate walking around on hardwood floors in bare feet when they're clearly dirty. Crumbs, dog hair, and dirt tracked in from outside stuck to the bottom of my feet. Yuck.
I'm taking a break because I've been going since about 4:00 a.m. I should crash pretty soon, but first I'm going to take a shower and see what magic my new shampoo will bring.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Miracle product
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment